These rules are common sense and are intended to promote fish health as well as ensure good fishing for all.
- Barbless hooks only (Regular hook checks) maximum size 12.
- One rod per fisherman included in price (£1 per extra rod).
- NO floating baits.
- All barbel must be given time to recover in landing net before returning to the lake, this can take up to 15 minutes.
- Money for fishing is taken at the lakeside.
- No Floating Poles.
- No fish over 2lbs in the keepnet (unless in a match).
Fishing is NOT included in your holiday cost. Day or week tickets must be purchased on arrival at the lakeside.