Ideal for visiting Lincolnshire or just going to one of the many local beaches.
Top 10 things to do
- Relax on site in the hot tub and enjoy the lakeside view and the fishing in one of our lakes. We are a short hop from Skegness beaches too so you can drop in there for lunch maybe.
- Fantastic Local beaches – miles of golden sand – many to choose from along the coast, about 5 miles from Faulkers Lakes.
- Butlins Funcoast World with the new water park.
- Visit the Lincolnshire Wolds an area of outstanding natural beauty – ideal for family days out, picnicing, cycling and walking. The whole area is very quiet and unspoilt with great local pubs, drop in there for lunch maybe.
- Visit Gibraltar Point. This is a national nature reserve of some 1200 acres. Excellent for bird watching they have a great visitor centre and cafe.
- Fantasy Island at Ingoldmells – The UKs No. 1 indoor resort.
- Visit Burgh Le Marsh, only 2 miles away- an historic market town with local shops e.g. a fantastic butcher, family bakery, pubs and quality restaurants.
- See a show at the embassy theatre, the local theatre in Skegness, or spend an evening at Skegness stadium to see some spectacular stock car racing.
- For those who want to venture further afield, there are lots of picturesque market towns to visit including: Louth (voted best market town), Spilsby, Alford and Horncastle and also the historic city of Lincoln
- Have a family day out at Natureland Seal Sanctuary or Hardy’s Animal Farm
Sporting Facilities nearby:
Local Golf Courses – Seacroft golf course, North Shore or if you want to venture further afield, The National Golf Centre – Woodhall spa & golf course.
Skegness water leisure park – waterskiing, wake boarding & knee boarding.
Details on all these activities will be included in the “lodge book” which has useful information about the lodge you will be staying in.